Monday, June 2, 2008

Fun Fair Fun

Ana's school had a Spring Fun Fair last weekend. It was so fun for the kids. There were those big hot air slides and a swing ride, cotton candy and popcorn. So very exciting!






We went with Darcie, Lexi and Xander. Zachary was glad to have a friend around. This was the favourite ride. I think they went on at least twice maybe even three times.


Ana found a friend from school and they hung out all night.

Both the kids decided they only wanted to spend their tickets on rides. There were games and a kids silent auction but they refused to do any of that stuff. So rides it was. (And of course popcorn and cotton candy).

In other news:

Sam's been gone for a bit but comes home very soon! We can't wait.

School is almost out for the year and I can't believe Ana will be going for full days in September and Zachary will be going to preschool three mornings a week. I won't know what to do with myself!

In just a month we'll be heading to Ontario to visit grandma and grandpa. We're all pumped about that.

I've started doing some after school care for one of Ana's friends from school. It's fun for her to have someone to play with and the little bit of extra money sure comes in handy.

I think I might be almost done the first draft of my novel-in-progress. Now on to making it actually not stink!!

3 comments:

  1. The kids look so tall already! I was just telling Kyle..Anna is going to be a little super model..So cute cute! Zack is growing like a weed...It looks like you guys had fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I can't wait until we can play at our house. Grandpa and I can hardly wait. We talk about it every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a fun Fun Fair. I'm looking forward to reading your book!

    ReplyDelete