Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Esthetically Pleasing

I thought it was time I learned how to do some pretty basic blogger type things. I've been frustrated with the width of the window (it seemed so narrow) and unsure how to put a photo in the header. Both of these things were actually very easy to do. Who Knew? (Well probably lots of you but keep it to yourself alright?)

Another thing that random google searches recommends is writing the text of your posts in Word or Open Office. What a fabulous idea! The little window in blogger that is supposed to be where you write the text of your posts is teeny tiny and completely frustrated me.

I'm not totally certain about pictures yet but I think I've wasted spent enough time today on it.

It feels as if Summer is winding down already. It's been so cold this week that the kids are already wearing jackets when they play outside. School starts on Tuesday and Ana is excited to be back. Zachary begins his first week at pre-school on Wednesday. I get to go along for the first day which is awesome. He's also very excited. Especially about his new Lightening McQueen backpack.

Now that I have this blog thing more in hand I may try posting more (don't hold your breath – I said I'd try). I would love to be a bit more regular about it.

2 comments:

  1. Heidi,
    I love the new look and the fact that you added something new, I was beginning to wonder how long June Tidbits would last!

    I hope your doing well, I'm glad you changed your site it insipired me to change mine.

    Keep on writing, I love to hear whats going on in your life day to day.
    Love You
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you ... getting all blogger fancy!

    ReplyDelete