Friday, October 2, 2009

Aren't they Cute?



So...I didn't manage to take pictures on the first day of school - I know - (honestly I didn't really even think about it until we got to school on the first day and all the moms had cameras).

But here's Zachary sometime during his first full week of school. He loves school so much, which I love. It has been such an easy transition for him which I thank God for daily.












The other day the kids decided to try their hand at taking photos of each other (and themselves).

Here's Ana looking goofy - taken by Zach.

The photo session happened to be during our daily "wart treatment" segment. Which has been going on for 3 weeks now with very slow success. First we soak Zach's foot and then apply the acid stuff. Zach used to think it was all great fun but we're getting down to the bottom now and its starting to hurt more which causes copious amounts of grief.


















We're well into the routine of fall and I'm loving it. Ana is taking piano lessons, which was nerve wracking at first but is turning out to be totally her thing. I'm so glad she loves it.

She's also started girl's club this year at church which is fun. Its crazy how fast these kids grow up. I love watching the intense change between preschool age and kindergarten. Sometimes I look at Zach and wonder who this kid really is!


1 comment:

  1. ouch. warts are painful. Zach you are so brave! Good job on the picutre taking you two!!

    ReplyDelete