Thursday, April 26, 2012

Results and Updates

Was happy to read this today on my MRI report from April 13, 2012:
(breast MRI - not full body)

No new or recurrent disease identified.

Great news!

Also - I had my 12th Herceptin injection today. That means only 5 to go. August 9th should be my last one.

And - it seems that after 5 months on Tamoxifen I'm starting to feel a few side effects (or else I'm just really crabby from all the rain we've been having). These include the grouchies, quick flashes of anger, and some pretty annoying back and leg pain, especially when it's rainy out. Of course it's hard to say that these are all related to the drug but it fits with what everything I've read on the matter. I've noticed that exercise helps with all of the above so I'm trying my hardest to get out every day and move.

That's it for today folks!

8 comments:

  1. Great news on the MRI and that you only have 5 more Herceptins left! WOOHOO!!! Have a great weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kasi - hope you have a great weekend too!

      Delete
  2. I celebrate the great news with you!!! God is good! Love you Heidi. Angie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaamazing Heid..wish i was there so we could ParrrTTaayyy! I miss you and am thinking about ya : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, great news Heidi!! I am so very happy for you!!!

      Delete
    2. Hi Lena, Thank you. I've been wondering how your new treatment is going. Hope you are hanging in there.

      Heidi

      Delete
    3. Hey Heath - I miss you to! How's the new job??

      Delete